If you are looking for the best wordpress plugins, then you are in the right place. Here is the list of the best wordpress plugins that you should use on your blog to boost SEO, strengthen your security and know all aspects of your blog. Although creating good content is one factor, there are many wordpress plugins that do different things and add to your success. so let’s get started
1. Yoast SEO
Those users who are serious about SEO, Yoast SEO will do the job for them to achieve their goals. All they need to do is select a keyword and the plugin will optimize their page according to the specified keyword.
Yoast offers many popular WordPress SEO plugin features. It gives you real-time page analytics to optimize your content, images, meta descriptions, titles, and keywords. Yoast also checks the length of your sentences and paragraphs, whether you are using enough transition words or subheadings, how often you use the passive voice, etc. Yoast tells Google whether or not to index a page or set of pages as well.
Let me summarize these points in bullet points:
- Improve the readability of your article to reduce the bounce rate
- Optimize your articles with specific keywords
- Let Google know who you are and what your site is about
- Improve your on-page SEO with real-time advanced targeting and advice on using keywords, links and backlinks.
- Keep your focus keywords consistent to help rank better in Google.
- Get a preview of how your page would appear on the search engine results page (SERP)
- Crawl your site daily to ensure Google indexes it as quickly as possible.
- Evaluate your article by informing you of the errors that you may have made so that you can correct them before publishing it.
- Stay up to date with the latest Google algorithm changes and adapt your on-page SEO as needed with intelligent suggestions from the Yoast SEO plugin. This plugin is always up to date.
- Free version is available
- Premium version=$89/year that comes with extra features, allowing you to optimize your content for up to five keywords, among other benefits.
2. WP Rocket
A website running WordPress can put a lot of pressure on a server, increasing the chances of the website crashing and damaging your business. To avoid such an unfortunate situation and make sure all your pages load quickly, you need a caching plugin like WP Rocket.
WP Rocket plugin designed to increase the speed of your website. Instead of waiting for pages to be cached, WP Rocket turns on desired caching settings such as page caching and gzip compression. The plugin also turns on other features, such as CDN support and lazy loading of images, to improve the speed of your site.
- browser capture
- Preload page cache
- Reducing the number of HTTP requests allows websites to load faster.
- Decreased bandwidth usage with GZIP compression
- Enforce optimal browser caching headers (expires)
- Remove unused CSS
- Lazy loading of images (LazyLoad)
- WebP compatibility
- Critical Path CSS Generation and Lazy Loading of CSS Files
- Database optimization
- WordPress Heartbeat API Control
- DNS prefetch
- CDN Integration
- Cloudflare Integration
- Sucuri Integration
- Easy import/export of settings
- Easily go back to a previous version
- Single license = $49/year for one website
- Plus License = $99/year for 3 websites
- Infinite license = $249/year for unlimited websites
3. Wordfence Security
Wordfence Security is a WordPress security scanner and firewall that keeps your site safe from malicious hackers, spam, and other online threats. This plugin comes with a web application firewall (WAF) called tthread Defense Feed that helps prevent brute force attacks by ensuring that you set stronger passwords and limit login attempts. Scans for malware and compares code, theme, and plugin files with records in the WordPress.org repository to verify their integrity and notify you of changes.
Wordfence Security Scanner gives you actionable insights into the security status of your website and will alert you to any potential threats, keeping you safe and secure. It also includes login security features that allow you to enable reCAPTCHA and two-factor authentication for your website.
Functions in Bullets.
- Scans your site for vulnerabilities.
- Notifies you by email when new threats are detected.
- Supports advanced login security measures.
- IP addresses can be automatically blocked if suspicious activity is detected.
- Premium Plan = $99/year which comes with additional security features like real time IP list and country blocking option and also support from highly qualified experts.
Akismet can help prevent spam from appearing on your site. Every day, it automatically checks every comment against a global spam database to block malicious content. With Akismet, you also don’t have to worry about innocent comments being caught by the filter or false positives. You can just tell Akismet about it and it will get better over time. It also checks your contact form submissions against its global spam database and removes unnecessary false information.
- The program automatically checks comments and filters spam.
- Hidden or misleading links are often revealed in the body of the comment.
- Akismet keeps track of the status of each comment, allowing you to see which ones were captured by Akismet and which ones were deleted by a moderator.
- A spam blocking feature that saves disk space and makes your site run faster.
- Moderators can view a list of approved comments for each user.
- Free to use for personal blog
5. Contact form 7
Contact Form 7 is a plugin that allows you to create contact forms that make it easy for your users to send messages to your site. The plugin was developed by Takayuki Miyoshi and allows you to create multiple contact forms on the same site; it also integrates Akismet spam filtering and allows you to customize the style and fields you want to use on the form. The plugin provides CAPTCHA and Ajax submission.
- Create and manage multiple contact forms
- Easily customize form fields
- Use simple markup to modify email content
- Add many third party extensions for additional functionality
- Shortcode offers a way to insert content into pages or posts.
- Akismet spam filtering, Ajax powered submission and CAPTCHA are all features of this plugin.
6. Monster Perspectives
When you’re looking for an easy way to manage your Google Analytics-related web tracking services, Monster Insights can help. You can easily add, customize, and integrate Google Analytics data so you can see how each web page is performing, which online campaigns are driving the most traffic, and what content readers are engaging with the most. It is the same as Google Analytics
It is a powerful tool to keep track of your traffic statistics. With it, you can see the statistics of your active sessions, conversions, and bounce rates. You’ll also be able to see your total earnings, the products you sell, and how your site is performing in terms of referrals.
MonsterInsights offers a free plan that includes basic Google Analytics integration, data insights, and user activity metrics.
- Demographic and interest reports:
- Anonymize visitor IPs
- See the results of how far visitors go Scroll down
- Show the information of multiple links to the same page and show you which links get the most clicks
- View sessions from two related sites as a single session
- Google AdSense Tracking
- Send you a weekly analytical report of your blog, you can download it in pdf format
- Premium plan = $99.50/year that comes with additional features like page and post tracking, Adsense tracking, custom tracking, and reporting.
7. Pretty links
Pretty Links is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to easily hide affiliate links on your website. It even allows you to easily redirect visitors based on a specific request, including permanent 301 and temporary 302/307 redirects.
Pretty Links also helps you automatically shorten your URL for your post and pages.
You can also enable the auto link feature to automatically add affiliate links for certain keywords
- Create clean, easy-to-remember URLs on your website (301, 302, and 307 redirects only)
- Custom URL or Random Generator Slugs
- Track the number of clicks
- easy to understand reports
- View click details, including IP address, remote host, browser, operating system, and referring site
- You can pass custom parameters to your scripts when using pretty permalinks and still have full tracking capability.
- Exclude IP addresses from statistics
- Cookie-based system to track your activity through clicks
- Create nofollow/noindex links
- Turn tracking on or off for each link.
- nice link marker
- Easily update redirected links to new URLs!
- Starter Plan = $79/year that can be used on 1 site
- Marketer Plan – $99/year, which can be used on up to 2 sites
- Super Affiliate Plan – $149/year, which can be used on up to 5 sites
We hope this article has been useful to you. We appreciate you reading and welcome your feedback if you have any.